[Year 12 IT Apps] Well done Chris and thanks.

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 16:40:37 EST 2007

Can I just say to you Chris, that task you posted for OC1_U3 and all the files is one hell of a time saver for some of us.
Basically, a big thanks! If I was in Melbourne and you were close, I'd shout you a beer!(or3)
KB.
Kent Beveridge,
I.T. to years 8-12
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."