[Year 12 IT Apps] Assessement cross checking

Sharon A. Walsh walshs at avemaria.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 15:27:31 EST 2007

Hello to all you access experts out there.

Can anyone help me out please by telling me a way I can link all the
data together in a form.

My problem is that my students have created drop down boxes for their
Customer ID numbers in the form and when they click on a new number all
the original data still remains. However the sac Im using requires the
information on the form to tick over when you select a new ID.

Does anyone have any ideas?

S. Walsh

Ave Maria