[Year 12 IT Apps] ps3 article

Andrew Sutton sutton.andrew.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 2 10:24:28 EST 2007

They are Sony, they will get away with it because they have been telling us
for two years how the PS3 will be awesome!!!  It is almost sad to think how
well people fall for PR spin.

The PS3 release date is also a good example about what happens to a company
when they get their project planning wrong which is kind of relevant to
outcome one.

Andrew Sutton

IT / SOSE Teacher

St Arnaud Secondary College