[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: Antonias sample sac

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 10:27:06 EST 2007

Hi Anne,

   All emails sent on edulists are archived including attachments.
Please go to www.edulists.com.au click on Archived messages then itapps .
Click on the June archives as that is when it was sent.
Once the page opens, Control F or search and enter "Antonia" . As you step through you will find
her email titled [Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt in U4O1  on date Fri Jun 15 14:09:16 EST 2007 .

The attachment is linked through that email.

Take Care
Kevork

>>> <murch at tpg.com.au> 29/06/2007 9:54 am >>>
Antonia, could you please help me or some other kind person.  I was tidying up my mailbox and
deleted Antonia's email that had the sample sac for unit 401 by mistake.  Could someone please
send it again.  Do so my email address direct if you like? Must be last day absent mindedness.
Have a great hol everyone.
Anne Mirtschin