[Year 12 IT Apps] First post: Nelson Chapter 1 test, blank Project Management plans, practice SAC queries and resources

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 28 18:13:13 EST 2007

Hi Chris, and welcome to the ITA lovefest.  Many thanks for your
contributions: I'm sure many folk will find them very useful.

We like to limit the size of attachments sent to the list for the sake
of those who either have low bandwidth or a lack of interest in the
topic under discussion.

It's better to post worthy attachments to the VITTA site or to the
list's file archive.

Welcome, and enjoy the ITA aroma!

Mark