[Year 12 IT Apps] Useful links

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 20 14:56:42 EST 2007

Hi everybody

I haven't contributed to the list recently and was beginning to feel a tad guilty especially as I have nabbed all the lovely SAC's that have been published.

So, here is a small contribution.  I had a huge number of emails stored with links to web sites but often found I could never find a particular link when I was looking for it.  I have created a document with many of the links supplied by you on this site and I have tried to put them into some type of order.  It is not the most extensive list but it is a starting point for you.

If someone put a whole group on (like Kevork or others) I have tried to give some credit.  Otherwise I would just like to say a huge big thankyou to anyone who has offered the sites for us to look at.

---
Fiona Bain, Balmoral High School