[Year 12 IT Apps] Potts Ch 3 and Study Design

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 13 10:42:57 EST 2007

Michael - written on the videotape case: Learning Essentials
(incorporating VC Media) 405 Riversdale Rd, Camberwell, vic, 3124
info at infosentials.com.au, www.infosentials.com.au.
Another I find useful (sound could be better though) "Information System
Solutions" - a series of scenarios and how they solved the info
problems.
Cheers, Keith