[Year 12 IT Apps] OT iPod video capture

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 30 09:57:24 EST 2007

Sorry to post this to the list but I thought the expert answers on the question would be found with
someone on this list. We have just purchased 4 video iPods for use. However, when the student
made digital videos were downloaded onto the ipods, they will not play on the iPod screen. They
will play on a computer from the ipod but not on the iPod itself. One of our whizzes converted the
videos to mp4 format using online software but to no avail. Any helpful advice would be much
appreciated.