[Year 12 IT Apps] FW: Ultranet

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 20 17:13:33 EST 2007

Standards is an interesting component. I wonder what is meant by that.
Real Open standards, or de facto proprietary ones based on the winning
tender.
I'd love to see a whole state education system's resources and knowledge
held ransom to a consortium of IT companies- well even more so than we
already are anyway.
Cheers
Cameron