[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: OT Rocket Science qn..

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:05:14 EST 2007

Try mixing bicarb and vinegar in the rocket .. woooshhh

I do it in my year 9 IT class .. of course any excuse to return to my life
before teaching.

The ABC Experimentals and Surfing scientist have a webpage about it.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/experimentals/experiments/episode16_3.htm

or try this lame indoor popper rocket with a bottle and straw
http://www.abc.net.au/science/experimentals/experiments/episode9_2.htm

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au