[Year 12 IT Apps] New Microsoft Licensing Agreement

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:39:41 EST 2007

Access cloning Filemaker? (!!)  .. why am I not surprised. :-)

Rule of thumb .. be cautious of any software version that ends in a .0

I smile at users that explain how easy it is to migrate then moan when asked
to consider using a similar product. Reckon I can work as fast with my old
copy of Word Star from the early 1990's. Hmm, where did that FDD go?

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au