[Year 12 IT Apps] OC1_U4 by KentB

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 7 14:04:19 EST 2007

I have uploaded a copy to the VITTA site so if people prefer to get it there, they can. Did this due to some of our attachments not getting on this list.
However, should you prefer a personalized delivery, email me at the address below for a freebie! I hope its as in demand as my last attempt was (rural rescue flights), but I wont hold my breath.
Comments encouraged and welcomed..
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."