[Year 12 IT Apps] Task 3 I'm still confused

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 12:40:58 EST 2007

That's what might be already happening because people can't wait much
longer.

At our school, we were told to commence Unit 4, 2 weeks before the holdays
(so 6 weeks ago) and we've already started the outcome. Could not drag it
any longer. Some of the conversation here is starting to scare me (i think
i'm freaking out - not sure).

Litsa.