[Year 12 IT Apps] Criteria sheet for U4 S1

Kathryn Feil K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 10:20:45 EST 2007

Dear All

Thanks Vera for your work on the criteria sheet for U401

I have attached a sheet that I have used with my students to give them
an idea of the tasks and suggested times.They will vary this slightly.

For 60 marks total
Task 1 35 marks should allow 6 lessons
Task 2  15 marks allow 2.5 lessons
Task 3 10 marks allow 1.5 lessons

I have also attached the "fill-ins" that they will use to record their
work. These have been created from previous contributions to this list.

Thank you to everyone who contributes to this list.

Regards
Kathryn

Kathryn Feil
VCE Subject Co-Ordinator ICT
Learning Technologies Co-Ordinator
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> "Vera Cook" <vcook at mscw.vic.edu.au> 2/08/2007 9:23 am >>>
Hi everyone

Attached is a revised criteria sheet with Paula's suggested change
anyone is welcome to use modify or whatever. It is a combination of
vitta CD, assessment guide and comments.

Thanks Vera

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
the System Manager at Xavier College. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Xavier College.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message
is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for the use of the material transmitted.