[Year 12 IT Apps] duration of SACS

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 21:56:48 EST 2007

Hi Sam,
I'm doing a combination of both, just in case. The website is mainly
including file managment and printing instructions. Some students will go
overboard, but that's in their nature. Comments embedded wll focus mainly on
adding/editing/deleting data.

I'm not sure if mind-mapping is the best option for task 3 - but here is a
program I came across, maybe on this list, can't remember:

www.nova-mind.com

Easy to download and use. Includes great image library too.

Hope it helps, Litsa
---