[Year 12 IT Apps] prac v theory content....

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 1 10:55:38 EST 2007

Hi Russell
I have been having a look at a number of your excel activities and they look really good. I have a problem with some of them, they have images and there is a small message where the image should be that says Quicktime and TIFF (LZW) decompressor to see this picture.
If you have any other resources, activities for the excel functions that will be required for the SAC then I would love to see them.
Thanks for your help
Cheers
Jason Lappin
Rutherglen High School