[Foodtech] FW: Your chance to influence the debate! "Perspectives from the food and drink industry - a 'New Vision' for D&T"

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 15 08:59:30 EST 2012

Dear colleague

Interesting discussion planned in the UK regarding Food Technology in the Design and Technology Curriculum.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager, Technologies

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Product Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/>

* (03) 9651 4407   0400833521
* tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.