[English-Literature] Fwd: Shakespeare and his "Romeo and Juliet"

Kristine Joyce Reynaldo septphire01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:30:25 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristine Joyce Reynaldo <septphire01 at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 11, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: Shakespeare and his "Romeo and Juliet"
To: english-literature at edulists.com.au

     Good day.
     I have been reading some Shakespearean works in our LIterature class.
One time, while I was on my home, I heard two students as well discussing
that Shakespeare is not the original writer of Romeo ansd Juliet. Instead,
it was from his friend (sorry if I forgot the name). Since Shakespeare was a
playwright and he had to pass then a certain piece he asked this person for
that play. More so, permission is of no existence with regards to that
piece.
     Do you think it was really possible?