[elearning] Robots in the Australian Classroom - Mon 8 May - Webinar

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:09:06 AEST 2017

Last year, I had the good fortune to work with other educators on OzTeachers on a report about “Robots in the Australian Classroom”.  On Monday 8 May 2017 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM, we are planning a a free DLTV webinar to talk about what we wrote and what we are doing in our classrooms. You can read our report and the event details from this link. Please consider adding this event to your calendar, share with your network and joining us.
     https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-2521046 <https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-2521046>

Looking forward to catching up :-)

--
Roland Johannes GESTHUIZEN
STEM Method Lecturer & Professional Practice Consultant

Faculty of Education
29 Ancora Imparo Way
Monash University VIC 3800