[elearning] weebly and alternatives

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 21 15:25:46 AEST 2015

Same… we use Google Apps for Education…(so their school email is a google account)  and they have a heap of space… a few gig off the top of my head.
Also using Google Classroom and loving it… my year 7s are hooked…

Suzanne Arnott
Art, Textiles and Digital Technologies Teacher
VET Applied Fashion Trainer
Textiles and Fashion Blog<http://sandytextiles.global2.vic.edu.au/>