[elearning] ACCELN: Horizon Report Mon 23 June 2014

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:19:16 EST 2014

Most of you have probably heard of the Horizon Report, a peek in the future that gives us clues about where things are trending, especially with education and technology. This Monday evening after 8:30pm Brisbane time , Amanda and I are hosting a special ACEC2014 hangout to chat about the next horizon report for K12 Education. So step out of your report-writing regeneration capsules, slap on your wearable technology, inject those education authorised nano-probes and plug yourself into this feed to register your interest.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/csc5uqkb7llr8cekdk1rs4u5r78?cfem=1

Feel free to post some questions in advance or join our show back-channel at http://todaysmeet.com/acceln

It is also worth looking at what's HOT for eLearning by looking at what is happening at our National conference at ACEC2014 by our friends in Adelaide for a really personal look at tomorrow. You can register interest and give them a big thumbs up for their work here.
	https://www.facebook.com/Acec2014

Join us :-)

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead