[elearning] School Website

Michael Rosenbrock michaelrosenbrock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:39:21 EST 2014

Hi John,

WordPress is very wisely used and feature rich, so it is a great place to
start.

There are lots of thems and plugins out there, both free and paid. If you
know what you want you may want to either: use a free theme, but a paid one
that meets your needs, engage a developer to make a custom theme.

Cheers,

Michael