[elearning] Fwd: [Oz-teachers] Proposed changes to copyright - explanation

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:37:55 EST 2013

Some more information about the copyright changes mooted, shared via Barbara Braxton.
This is a good cross post from Delia Browne because of the range of information sources listed.
Also worth joining Scootle to follow this debate about copyright and schools.

> “See the ADA website for blog post about the NCU Information Sheet on the ALRC Copyright Review http://digital.org.au/content/digital-age-education-photocopier-era-law-why-refo
> rm-copyright-will-benefit-students-and
>
>  The Information Sheet is now on the ESA website http://www.esa.edu.au/copyright-and-the-digital-economy.
>
> It's also on the carousel on the Scootle homepage www.scootle.edu.au  A message will be posted on Scootle Community this afternoon; it will also become a part of the Twitter feed from ESA on Monday (the staff member responsible is part-time), and be re-tweeted through a number of our other channels.”
>
> Delia Browne
> National Copyright Unit
> Standing Council on School Education and Early Childhood (SCSEEC)
> Level 1, 35 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead