[elearning] Copyright system under review - A message to teachers from Australian authors

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:28:04 EST 2013

Apologies for the cross posts that some of you may get.

I was interesting to read this post from ATOM about copyright changes mooted and disappointing to read that some of the changes proposed that will further burden teachers and cripple how I adapt and use material in the classroom. The arrangement we have in place now seems to work quite well.  Hoping some of you will take an interest in this issue.

I have attached a message from ATOM that explains how you can spend a few min to share your thoughts and the things you can include in an email to info at alrc.gov.au

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

Begin forwarded message: