[elearning] ACCELN Hangout - To the LMS and beyond

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:37:42 EST 2013

This Monday evening 15 Jul, Amanda and I will hold another #ACCELN hangout (9pm EAT Sydney time). Our discussion will focus on the world over the next decade, will there still be learning management systems and portals? Will there be tools to support learning and how you think they will evolve in the coming years? This is a continuation of a great discussion last term.

You can register your interest online and follow the live broadcast at http://acceln.wikispaces.com or later drop past to listen to the recording archive. Post us a question here or on our back-channels at http://todaysmeet.com/acceln or twitter #acceln. Spaces on the panel are limited but is you are interested in joining us drop us a line.

We are looking forward to your help sharing this hangout event, remote participation and support. Enjoy the show :-)

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead