[elearning] Fwd: NCSS Challenge 2013 begins August 5th

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 00:06:50 EST 2013

G'day fellow Vic IT teachers,

The NCSS challenge is really with joining. Details are below. Register ASAP with your students.

We had a great time doing this last year for year 11 and 9, involving all the students into our IT classes. Repeating it again for 2013. The organisers offer oodles of online and realtime help and teachers can even get to learn some programming along the way, especially with the new Python 3 programming language.

It was so cool for a change to hand out some IT certificates at a school assembly. I was really pleased that some of the girls went on to do year 12 IT :-)

Go for IT

Regards Roland @rgesthuizen

Begin forwarded message: