[elearning] ACCELN Hangout - Stage One draft national curriculum - Mon 15 April

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:56:13 EST 2013

I'd like to share an invitation for anybody interested to join Amanda and I for another #ACCELN Hangout. We kick things off on Monday 15 April from 9am (Melbourne time) and our topic will be examining the Draft Digital Technologies National Curriculum. In particular we are keen to view this from a primary school perspective, looking at new opportunities and challenges.

You can register interest and listen to the live broadcast http://acceln.wikispaces.com Again we are taking questions from the http://todaysmeet.com/acceln or twitter #acceln back-channels. You can listen to the recording archive posted directly afterwards.

We are looking forward to your help sharing this hangout event, remote participation and support. Enjoy the show :-)

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead