[elearning] Girls in ICT Industry Bus Tour - Free Event - Friday 26 October

Ziad Baroudi ziad at avilacollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 21:00:18 EST 2012

Hi Paul,

I teach at a girls' school and may be able to send a few girls to the tour.
I have a few questions about the tour bus:
1- Where should they meet the bus? I didn't quite understand that from the
description
2- Do they need to be accompanied by a teacher?
3- Which year levels is this event aimed at?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Ziad Baroudi.