[elearning] Cybersafety series

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 11:00:41 EST 2012

Thanks Brett this is fantastic

Andrew Weir
Head Of Learning eLearning
Thomas Carr College

From: elearning-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:elearning-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Groves, Brett G
Sent: Tuesday, 9 October 2012 11:00 AM
To: elearning Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [elearning] Cybersafety series

Hi all,

We are running a series of Cybersafety units with students in our homegroup time and I thought the list may benefit from sharing these as they are tested and released.

Each unit has two functions. The first is to educate staff around a specific issue and provide them with the knowledge necessary to understand their own legal obligations and the implications of the issue. Second to provide rich and validated activities for students that are not onerous for staff or students to complete.

They are being developed and released around perceived need, the first focusses on Sexting and uses the Cybersmart resource Tagged as its core. The next unit is Privacy and will be released in 2 weeks (testing now)

I have attached the pdf version of the material, the original Word version is available in the resources section of the list if you want to edit it or use only parts, which you are most welcome to do. Hope you fins some use from this series.

Kind Regards,

Brett Groves
ICT Manager
Croydon Maroondah College