[elearning] looking to visit BYOD schools

Michael Torsello mtorsello at sfx.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 09:20:25 EST 2012

Dear colleagues
On October 29, my school is having a professional learning day where teachers are encouraged to visit other schools.

As we have recently had discussions about introducing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program for our students, I was hoping to visit two schools who have this program in place.

We are a large three-campus, 7-12, co-educational school and, if possible, my preference would be to visit schools in the same demographic.

I would like to see this program in action in the classroom, discuss its strengths and shortcomings with an appropriate person and discuss what obstacles to look out for when implementing such a program.

I have a letter from my principal to pass onto your school's management if required.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With thanks,
Michael Torsello
Director of Innovation (eLearning)
[St Francis Xavier College]
PO Box 85, Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
Telephone +61 3 9707 3111
Facsimile +61 3 9707 3601
[St Francis Xavier College]<http://www.sfx.vic.edu.au/>

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by reply email immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies.