[elearning] do you know of any BYOD schools?

Taig, Kylie Kylie.Taig at carey.com.au
Fri Nov 2 11:37:26 EST 2012

Morning all,

Carey Baptist Grammar School is hosting a Microsoft event which focuses on BYOD.  Keynote speakers include Bruce Dixon!

You are all more than welcome to attend.

Kylie

Kylie Taig
Head of eLearning (K-12)

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Year 7 Class Teacher
Science/Mathematics Teacher

Carey Baptist Grammar School
Kew Campus
349 Barkers Road Kew Victoria Australia 3101

(03) 98161448