[elearning] Australian Computers in Education Conference 2 - 5 Oct 2012, Perth.

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:09:09 EST 2012

I just got the thumbs up for my refereed paper, workshop and an
unconference proposals at ACEC2010 national conference during October in
Perth. As you can imagine, I am grinning from ear to ear.  During ACEC2010
in Melbourne I really enjoyed the fellowship of my WA counterparts
(including the flying numbats) so it would be great if I can encourage some
fellow Vics to similarly rally a crowd over in the West.

Don't just come and listen to some Klingon songs. There are at least 150
other reasons to be there including presentations, workshops, unconference
and panel discussions http://acec2012.acce.edu.au spanning a wide range of
different strands: http://acec2012.acce.edu.au/strands.

If you are mildly interested, make sure we catch up at the VITTA conference
in a couple of weeks :-)
Regards Roland

*Roland Gesthuizen* | eLearning Leader | DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Meed"*