[elearning] Cloud computing to transform your teaching

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 7 14:57:46 EST 2011

Gidday,
I was just wondering - since I use  variety of cloud based apps/storage already, is it possible that the specific ones that are going to be discussed/exampled at the PD be listed so I can make a better informed judgement as to whether or not it may be of value to me and the wallet? IMHO the description is a bit vague for making an informed decision.
Cheers
Cameron