[elearning] Ipads ... the nitty gritty

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:10:26 EST 2011

Ah - thanks Gavin

Hadn't realised it was the Android version - we had some people here a few
months back using the Windows Lenovo tablets and talking about the beta
Windows 8 version, with Metro apps through a Windows Store. Hadn't seen
anything other than concept diagrams, so I thought you may have access to a
more recent release.

Thanks for this - much appreciated.
Ken

--
Dr Ken Price MACS ACCE Professional Associate.
President, TASITE