[elearning] Open Content Licensing for Educators Workshop and Open Education

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:18:55 EST 2011

This event sounds interesting, it has been given a good plug on the
national lists and now has the backing of a federal office. Open education
has a lot going for it as a model of good practice and can help us navigate
the complex licencing issues that have been raised on these lists.

The event details are from the link below. There is no cost to participate.

I am interested in what others think.

Regards Roland