[elearning] assessment and feedback and ICT tools

DANIELA LUPONE luponed at columba.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 09:44:26 EST 2011

I am involved in organising an internal PD based around assessment and feedback. I know there is a lot of information about this but was wondering about some useful new technologies that could be used by teachers to gather and collect information or some sight that may give more insight on how to use these tools effectively. Teachers are also looking for tools to make this process more efficient.

A second point is we are looking for a keynote speaker for the day if you know of anyone we can approach who would be able to give an insight into this topic (assessment and feedback) that would be useful as well

Thanks
Daniela Lupone
Curriculum Leader
St Columba's College