[elearning] Looking for a Keynote Speaker [Spam score:10%]

Oliver Murray omurray at gegs.wa.edu.au
Wed May 26 10:32:45 EST 2010

Hi Byron

I heard Greg Whitby speak last year http://bluyonder.wordpress.com/  and
was very inspired

Below are 2 quotes

"The greatest challenge for systems and leaders and the profession
itself is giving teachers the green-light; supporting them to take risks
and to experiment with new learning tools"

"There is great liberation in realising that you don't have to be an
expert in IT to be a good teacher. Good teachers will continually look
for new ways of improving learning outcomes using the tools available"

Regards,

Oliver Murray

Head of ICT

Geraldton Grammar School