[elearning] Servicing digital projectors

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Jul 21 07:58:39 EST 2009

Roland,

Perhaps try contacting electroboard or AVsystems and ask them about
training. I would imagine they have technicians to service their rental
equipment.  They may be reluctant to help you because it represents lost
income - but if you explain that servicing the equipment yourselves
means you'd save dollars to buy more units... maybe they'd be keen to
help :)

http://www.avsystems.com.au/
http://electroboard.com.au/

cheers