[elearning] Connectivism: Learning for Today's learner

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:49:48 EST 2008

Here is an interesting online course for teaching staff. It starts today
and is free to anybody who has an interest in learning more about
Connectivism. Just the thing to brush up on your cognitive neuroscience,
conceptual learning, and social networking. I was interested to spot
that amongst other Web2.0 tools, it makes good use the Moodle content
management system.

Enjoy

Regards Roland