[elearning] Land Yachts 2008

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:45:39 EST 2008

This is a great technology and eLearning project .. easy to manage and
participate.  I met Marg on the ACCE sponsored study tour and she is really
keen to see a Victorian school step up and join the rest of Australia in
this easy to hold activity (1K blessings and thank you's to my school and
VITTA for jointly sponsoring my trip to NECC2008)

What do you say folks? We have the wind and the technology to go with it.
All we need are some takers :-)

Regards Roland

I just wanted to draw your attention to the oz-Teachernet Land Yachts

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au