[Design and Technology] woodworking benches

David Godfrey DGodfrey at ringwoodsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 26 08:14:49 UTC 2022

Hello Felicity
We are currently getting a new technology building being made and with the fit out have decided to make our own. That way we can customise them to suit the room.. could possibly sort something if you are having trouble getting good ones..

Kind Regards

David Godfrey
Ringwood secondary college
Product design teacher
Ringwood Training
VCE VET Engineering trainer
VCAA Engineering State reviewer

Craftsmanship - the quality of design and work shown in something made by hand.