[Design and Technology] woodworking benches

Felicity McNamara Felicity.McNamara at carey.com.au
Fri Aug 26 04:00:00 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,
We are trying to source some good quality new work benches.
We got some last year from a company that have since closed down.
Does anyone have a good Melbourne contact who makes sturdy workbenches for school workshops?

Felicity McNamara,
Product Design and Technology Leading Teacher
Senior School Cartwright Mentor
1st XVIII Boys Football Manager
Phone +61 3 9816 1576
carey.com.au<https://www.carey.com.au/>
[signature_728583348]
349 Barkers Road Kew VIC 3101 Australia
ABN 83 051 576 062 | CRICOS #00135G

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world"
-Albert Einstein<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>

Please note: My working hours may not be the same as your working hours.
Please don’t feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.