[Design and Technology] Laser Cutter recommendations

Felicity McNamara Felicity.McNamara at carey.com.au
Tue Jun 15 00:25:42 UTC 2021

We have a trotec- speedy 360.

  *   Has been brilliant
  *   Have had it for 6 years.
  *   Fast and reliable
  *   Has not missed a beat for 6 years,
  *   but is very pricey to buy- but I think can be leased
  *   serviced once a year
  *   have had to replace the lens once in 6 years

Felicity McNamara,
Product Design and Technology Leading Teacher
Senior School Cartwright Mentor
1st XVIII Boys Football Manager
Phone +61 3 9816 1576
carey.com.au<https://www.carey.com.au/>
[signature_728583348]
349 Barkers Road Kew VIC 3101 Australia
ABN 83 051 576 062 | CRICOS #00135G

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world"
-Albert Einstein<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>

Please note: My working hours may not be the same as your working hours.
Please don’t feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.