[Design and Technology] Overnewton ACC looking for a 12month replacement D&T teacher

Jill Livett jill.livett at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 2 00:23:02 UTC 2021

Hi all
Overnewton Anglican Community College is looking for a Design and Technology teacher for a 12 month leave replacement in 2022.
The position is full-time, teaching Design and Tech (WMP) at Years 5-9, with some simple Systems Eng. Systems and possibly some Digitech experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
Please see the linked advertisement for further detail: https://www.seek.com.au/job/53142592?type=standout#searchRequestToken=db32c9a4-c827-4406-a7e5-78f519a535e6
Or I can be contacted directly.
Thanks
Jill (with fingers crossed)

Jill Livett
College Head of Technologies
Design and Technology Teacher: Years 7-12

I acknowledge and pay respect to the Marin Balluk people of the Kulin Nation, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and learn. It is upon their ancestral lands that Overnewton Anglican Community College is built. As we share our own knowledge, teaching, learning, faith, and research practices within this College, may we also pay respect to the knowledge embedded forever within the Aboriginal Custodianship of Country.

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 F +61 3 9336 1835
W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

CANOWINDRA CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038
YIRRAMBOI CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 30 years.
2021 College Theme | " Embracing The Future and Honouring The Past "

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.