[Design and Technology] help needed

Ian Marshall IMarshall at monivae.vic.edu.au
Sun Aug 1 23:27:37 UTC 2021

Hi Laura,

I do either a stool or a keyrack (which is simple but allows for amazing design input).

Attached is stool plans.

Cheers,

Ian

Ian Marshall
Technology Faculty Leader
E: IMarshall at monivae.vic.edu.au
T: (03) 5551 1200               Monivae College
133 Ballarat Road, Hamilton, Vic 3300
www.monivae.com<https://www.monivae.com>
[https://www.facebook.com/MonivaeCollege]<https://www.facebook.com/MonivaeCollege> [https://www.instagram.com/monivae_college/] <https://www.instagram.com/monivae_college/>  [https://www.linkedin.com/company/monivaecollege-hamilton] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/monivaecollege-hamilton>

Monivae College - A Catholic School in the tradition of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart.