[Design and Technology] FW: National Technologies Survey

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 30 21:17:19 AEDT 2015

From: Bleakley, Alesha [mailto:Alesha.Bleakley1 at det.nsw.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, 30 November 2015 9:01 PM

Subject: Re: National Technologies Survey

Hi everyone,

So far we have had a great response rate with over 250 responses in the first 24 hours. I would ask that everyone does one final push through all available avenues before the DATTA.Australia  meeting next weekend in Adelaide. The more responses the better the data. ​Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kind Regards

Alesha Bleakley

2014 Churchill Fellow
B Secondary Education/ B Design & Technology Hons
Cherrybrook Technology High School
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/ableak10/2/tpod.html

  _____