[Design and Technology] EducationHQ - Perth school makes sustainability second nature

Beare, Timothy T beare.timothy.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 18 10:27:52 AEST 2015

Hi David
I am sorry but I do not think that I am the best person to present at the DATTAvic conference about CNC milling pcbs. I have done it before at Ntec, but it was a bit problematic. The main issue was getting the laminate to sit perfectly flat on the machine bed. I haven't taught electro for 5 years now and it would be a lot of work to revisit it all in order to make a professional presentation!

Regards

Tim Beare

Technology Curriculum Area Leader

Trade Training Centre Manager