[da] VCE Computing Teacher needed!

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 24 05:08:55 UTC 2023

Greetings all,

We have a position vacant at Flinders that we need to urgently fill for Term 1.  We have desperate need of a VCE Applied Computing and Software Development teacher.

There might be some flexibility there as to contract length; a term or semester would be worth discussing.

If you are interested please let me know

Many thanks

Daniel

Daniel Stanley | Deputy Head of Secondary - Teaching & Learning

Flinders Christian Community College
100 Ballarto Road, Carrum Downs, Victoria, 3201
Switch  03 9785 0000
daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au  |  www.flinders.vic.edu.au
The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.