[da] OT Special Provision

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:47:27 UTC 2022

Hi all
Sorry to be off topic but I was wondering if anyone can help. We are
wanting to improve our process of students asking for special provision for
sacs( those students who have been  granted rest breaks and seperate rooms
etc) and wanted to pick your brains to see how your school does it. We
place the onus on the students to make arrangements with learning diversity
but it seems a lot of parents are not happy. So if you can provide me with
how your schools do it that would be great
Sylvia
Also if anyone knows if there is a list for vce coordinators like this that
would be much appreciated