[da] I want to start an eSport team for my college

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:22:19 UTC 2022

Thanks Ben, I would love to do an eSport article in our DLTV journal. From memory a couple of years ago, Nathan and I were at Lilydale HS and watched a eSport challenge faced off between some schools. I’ll reach out to Brett to see if he is interested :-D

With the help of Gary Bass (Mag-Net), DLTV Community Grant and friends, we are starting up an Astro Pi club at Virtual School Victoria this year.

Regards Roland